10 photos that prove Norway is the most beautiful place on earth
Think you have seen it all during your travels? Well if you haven't been here you're missing out. Majorly.
Norway is a once-in-a-lifetime destination and the essence of its appeal is remarkably simple: this is one of the most beautiful countries on earth. It’s home to more natural wonders than we can count. It has stunning cities, really happy locals and a spectacular light show.
Don’t believe us? Here are 10 reasons why Norway will rock your world.
1. Because of views like this.
2. There are gorgeous towns scattered around, just like Ålesund.
3. If you are lucky, it will light up your world. The aurora of the Northern lights.
4. You won’t have to look far for a good photo opportunity.
5. One of Europe’s last great wildernesses, this is also the domain of more polar bears than people, a terrain rich in epic legends of polar exploration.
6. Trolltunga is another great viewing spot you won’t want to miss
7. How about playing golf in the kingdom of midnight sun?
8. There are houses like this.
9. Europe’s largest land glacier is also to be found here.
10. Because it just looks so peaceful. Where else in the world are you going to get a view like this?
And what about the Norwegians?